Best 9 Email Marketing Services for Small Business in 2020-
Email marketing services deliver a higher ROI, which is Return on Investment than any other type of marketing category. Setting up correct emails can be extremely profitable. You must find the best email marketing software to manage your subscribers and deliver emails. Each email marketing service comes with its unique set of features; therefore, choosing the best email marketing service is essential for your business’s success.
Email marketing is a unique way to get your message to your customers whether you’re a small business owner or a blogger, and with email marketing, you get your message straight into the inbox of the people you want to see it.
What are the benefits of Email Marketing?
- It increases repeat visits: When you build an email list, you can create a connection with your visitors by collecting their email addresses and sending them valuable content.
- Develop a loyal following: Repeat visitors are more likely to convert into customers than first-time visitors. Researches show that it takes around 4 to 5 visits to your site for your possible customers to think of doing business with you.
- It increases sales: Email conversions exceed both social and organic search traffic. You’ll need to start email marketing if you’re looking to make sales.
Choose the Best Email Marketing Service-
- Ease of use: It’s essential that the email marketing service you choose is easy to use and works with any business.
- Automation: Take a look at how different tools automate your campaigns and determine if they help solve your needs.
- Industry: Some services are more focused on serving specific industries only. Therefore, you’ll have to sign up for a service that better addresses your industry requirements.
- Pricing: Always choose the tool that fits your budget.
Picking the right email marketing service that fits your needs is essential for your business. Just because an email marketing company is famous doesn’t always mean that it’s the best solution.
9 Best Email Service Providers
- Constant Contact – This software has been a top choice for small business owners and large corporations for more than 20 years. This software is an industry leader in the email marketing space. Creating new email operations with Constant Contact is easy; you have to choose from over 100 of their pre-built and mobile-optimized templates, then customize your message with the easy to use drag-and-drop builder. Adding events to any message is simple and straightforward, along with text, image, video, coupons, and polls. You can track the results in real-time of your operations.
- Sendinblue– This is a complete email marketing software and SMS for businesses. Also, it is one of the fastest-growing email marketing platforms. It is straightforward to use a platform with the best tools to create appealing and highly engaging emails. It has a simple drag and drops email editor that is perfect for beginners in email marketing. SendinBlue includes user-friendly marketing automation tools that allow you to send emails, create workflows for automatic follow-up emails, and segment users. SendinBlue offers an entirely free email marketing plan that lets you send up to 300 emails per day, where the paid plans start from $25 per month.
- Drip– Drip is a new email marketing provider and the best email marketing automation tool. Their core demographic is marketers, bloggers, and eCommerce site owners. It is the perfect solution for you if you’re an eCommerce retailer who wants to convert your visitors into subscribers and customers with intelligent marketing mechanization. It lets you have more in-depth conversations with your customers and send emails at the right time by understanding their purchase plan and behavior. You can customize your messages based on actions like first-time users, returning website visitors, people who clicked a link on your site, etc.
- ConvertKit– It is the best email marketing tool for publishers and bloggers. It was built especially for online creators like bloggers, YouTubers, and podcasters. You can create attractive forms and send customized emails to individual subscribers with ConvertKit. This service provides the tools you need to get profits if you’re creating an automated sequence or sending a message. With this, writing and creating emails is simple and straightforward. ConvertKit blends with 70+ third-party apps like WordPress, Shopify, WooCommerce, Instapage, and Zapier.
- AWeber– AWeber is one of the oldest and most popular email marketing service providers in the world. It offers a wide range of tools for small and medium-sized businesses to manage their email marketing easily. Using AWeber is easy and affordable. It connects to most platforms, like WordPress. There are many support options include live webinars and chats, phone support, email support, and a vast library of tutorials. Their pricing starts from $19 per month.
- Mailchimp– Mailchimp is an email marketing service provider. Other than email marketing, it comes with all the essential features that convert your visitors into subscribers and customers. Mailchimp’s features are robust and affordable to all the marketers, whether they’re a blogger, local business, or a company. With this help, you can create beautiful landing pages to convert your visitors into subscribers and paying customers. You can connect Mailchimp to your WordPress website, or the eCommerce store quickly. With apps you already use, you can also find hundreds of integrations. Mailchimp also offers templates and ready-made segments so that you can create professional emails quickly and easily.
- GetResponse– GetResponse is an online marketing platform for email marketing. The best email service for webinar marketing comes with additions like webinar solution and landing page creator. It comes with fantastic marketing automation tools that allow you to create smart and automated operations. This service provides phone, live chat, and email. The help section of GetResponse is full of free learning material, including videos, webinars, how-tos, guides, etc. And with the help of these special tools, you can create effective email campaigns to boost your profits. GetResponse comes with responsive forms, autoresponders, A/B testing, landing pages, and unsubscribe tracking.
- MailerLite– This is the most affordable email service. It comes with fantastic marketing automation tools that allow you to create smart and automated campaigns. You can create campaigns, segment contacts, and send emails designed for specific groups with its drag and drop builder. These tools help you create effective email operations to boost your profits in business. It also integrates with third-party generation software like ZenDesk, SalesForce, OptinMonster, Google Docs, etc. MailerLite is best for small companies and users who need a simple solution to improve their email list.
- Keap – It is one of the best email services and CRM for customer service and sales. Keap is a sales and marketing automation along with CRM. This software allows you to organize all of your client information into one place quickly, and it also syncs with your Gmail so you can manage your emails from one location. You can also set up an automatic process for sending texts and emails to new contacts with customizable pre-written emails. You can create a repeatable sales process that automatically sends emails whenever a lead moves from one stage to the next.
Email marketing develops and updates every day. If you have a small business or just getting started with email marketing, then Constant Contact is the best email marketing service. It comes with all the features that you’ll need to grow your email list. Also, you can make use of their 60-day free trial without any contract or commitment. You can experiment and get to know their tools before you have to start paying. It would be best if you had the customization options that competitors use to keep up with them.